17 Ellensford Terrace, Middleton SA 5213
Web ID: #1P2148
Beachside Allotment with sea views to Surfers BeachDress circle location just moments to the action and some of the most popular beaches on the South Coast.
Just a short walk to the shops or the surf at Middleton Point, this elevated homesite is ideally suited to the construction of a 2 storey residence (subject to consents) to capture the panoramic coastal scenery.
Fenced 3 sides with a South East / North West orientation, 17 Ellensford Terrace will be of interest to the many surfing families wanting to enjoy the lifestyle advantages of living in the old Middleton Beach Estate.
Property features include:
* Land area of some 724.64m2 with a 18.29m road frontage
* Gently elevated allotment with surf and coastal views to the Coorong coastline
* Township services available subject to current connection fees
* Enjoy the proximity to Abbott Reserve recreation park and the Tennis Courts
* The Encounter Bike and walking trail meanders through The Point connecting west to Bashams Beach and East to Goolwa
* Free of building encumbrances with an unlimited time to build (S.T.C)
One of the few remaining vacant homesites in beachside Middleton, Lot 198 (17) Ellensford Terrace is now for sale with local sole selling agents Dodd & Page Pty Ltd RLA 1381.
Members of the Real Estate Institute of South Australia since 1922.
Contact Philip Dodd on 0409 094 202 for further property information.
Office: 51 The Strand, Port Elliot
Ph: 08 8554 2029