Sold by Philip Dodd
104B Surfers Parade, Middleton SA 5213
Web ID: #1P2168
Get Ready for Summer at the BeachLocated on the esplanade at Surfers Beach Middleton, this architect designed Torrens Title beach house has been designed to capture panoramic surf and coastal views.
The elevated beachfront position ensures the coastal scenery from The Bluff to the Coorong are absolutely secure with the pristine beach just a short stroll via dedicated access points either to the east or the west.
Constructed over 3 levels with internal stairwell, from the under croft parking to the spacious living areas on level 1 and 2.
Property features include:
* Family lounge living area with tiled flooring, reverse cycle air conditioning, kitchenette and breathtaking sea views
* 2 very spacious double bedrooms with quality carpets and appointments
* 3 way bathroom with separate laundry and handy storage room
* Wide timber deck at rear with north aspect over landscaped garden area
* Expansive lounge/ dine with step down to seaside balcony
* Entertainer's kitchen with Smeg and Bosch appliances, Ceaserstone bench tops, island bar and family size pantry storage
* Tiled flooring, split reverse cycle air conditioning and overhead fan plus provision for gas heating
* Island bench central to this modern and fully tiled casual family living area
* Master bedroom suite of generous proportions, WIR and full tiled ensuite with spa
* Powder room on the upper level and the choice of seaside balcony or year round entertaining on rear BBQ deck
* Secure undercover parking for 5-6 vehicles (boat and dinghy)
* Garden shed for storage of surfboards and bikes with Encounter Bikeway adjacent
* Lawns and established shrubs with irrigation system installed
* Securely fenced north aspect garden area with enviro cycle septic installed
104B Surfers Parade offers some 330m2 of luxury beachfront living area, ideal for family accommodation and entertaining in an established setting ready for a new owner to enjoy now.
Inspection by appointment through sole selling agents Dodd & Page Pty Ltd RLA 1381. Members of the Real Estate Institute of South Australia since 1922.
Philip Dodd 0409 094 202
Office: 51 The Strand, Port Elliot
Ph: 08 8554 2029