Sold By Philip Dodd
1118 Randell Road, Hindmarsh Island SA 5214
Web ID: #1P1890
80 acres (32 ha approx.) with panoramic views!!Undulating rural holding fenced to 3 main paddocks including pristine winter lagoon.
Residential improvements comprising 3 bedroom timber frame home sited to capture elevated views in this picturesque location.
* Open plan living area with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Gas cooktop, electric oven, stainless steel splash backs, range hood and dishwasher
* Kitchen with ample built in cupboard storage and island bench
* Combined living, lounge and dining area taking in the peaceful Coorong scenery
* 3 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and laminated timber floors plus vertical drapes
* Master bathroom plus 2nd toilet and vanity
* Front and rear timber balconies to the house for outdoor living and entertaining
* High clearance garage/ workshop with attached lined studio with wet area
* Approx. 21,000 gallon rain water storage with pressure pump plus mains water
* Double garage for additional under cover storage
* Established trees and shrubs around the home offers weather protection, privacy and seclusion
* Cattle yards and infrastructure for electric fencing
Situated at the eastern end of Hindmarsh Island, the residential improvements, Coorong views and the opportunity to run stock or horses makes this property a must to inspect.
For further property details or to arrange an inspection, contact sole selling agents Dodd & Page Pty Ltd. Members of the Real Estate Institute of South Australia since 1922.
Philip Dodd 0409 094 202
Office: 51 The Strand, Port Elliot
Phone; 08 8554 2029