Sold by Philip Dodd
116 Surfers Parade, Middleton SA 5213
Web ID: #1P2156
Family Beach House with Commanding Sea ViewsArchitect designed, one owner, esplanade holiday home with uninterrupted surf and coastal views from the Bluff to the Coorong Coastline in the East.
The Circa 2000 construction home comprises some 205m2 of living area with a rendered external finish and colourbond roof.
Comprising 4 double bedrooms with build in robes and 2 fully featured bathrooms, the decor and appointments are sure to impress on this high set allotment of some 800m2.
The kitchen/ family meals area is front and centre to both the panoramic views and expansive family living areas.
Property features include:
* Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioner plus gas heating to the lounge
* Polished hardwood (blackbutt) timber flooring to the living areas and lofted ceilings
* Granite and stainless steel benchtops to kitchen and island bar
* Stainless steel kitchen appliances including dishwasher
* Beechwood timber cupboards throughout the home including family sized laundry
* Tiled and heated flooring to both bathrooms
* North aspect entertaining deck with views to the hills
* Beachfront balcony with stainless steel safety rails
* Fully landscaped and fenced private garden setting between the residence and 3 bay garage
* Envirocyle septic tank plus gas outdoor fittings for family BBQ entertaining
* Extensive paving from the road frontage to the detached garage/ storage
With the accommodation, living, entertaining and sea views fully sorted, the next thing is getting to the pristine sandy beach and rolling surf.
The choices of 2 convenient access points to the surf approximately 200m walk to either the east or the west and during the winter months Southern Right Whales are regular visitors offshore.
For further property details and to arrange a private inspection, contact sole selling agents Dodd & Page Pty Ltd RLA 1381. Members of the Real Estate Institute of South Australia since 1922.
Philip Dodd 0409 094 202
Office: 51 The Strand, Port Elliot
Ph: 08 8554 2029