Sold by Philip Dodd
12 Seaview Road, Port Elliot SA 5212
Web ID: #1P2213
Elevated position with treetop views to the oceanThis well-maintained and well-appointed 3 bedroom brick veneer home is sited on a land area of 1044m2 approx. and just 150m walk to Boomer Beach.
The high set position offers views to the Coorong Coastline and is within easy walking distance to Lakala Reserve, main street shopping and the popular beaches of the Port Elliot Township.
Property features include:
* Open plan lounge, dine and study with split reverse cycle air conditioning
* Separate kitchen with ample storage, bench top space and electric facilities
* 3 double bedrooms , 2 with built in robes
* Sunroom and timber balcony with easterly aspect over established garden area
* External window shutters installed to north and west sides of the home
* Timber veneer flooring to living areas, carpets to bedrooms
* Extensive built in storage to passageway
* Conventional bathroom with separate toilet and laundry
* Established native garden setting with lawns and shrubs and fenced rear yard for pets
* Circular driveway from Seaview Road
* NBN, CED, SA Water and electricity all connected plus security alarm system
On a site area of some 1044m2 with a wide 20m road frontage, the future redevelopment options for 12 Seaview Road could include land division and/or two storey extension to capitalise on the coastal views (subject to consents).
This Circa 1980's home offers options for either permanent or holiday living in popular Port Elliot.
For property details and inspection arrangements contact sole selling agents Dodd & Page Pty Ltd. RLA 1381. Members of the Real Estate Institute of South Australia since 1922.
Philip Dodd 0409 094 202
Head Office: 51 The Strand, Port Elliot Ph: 08 8554 2029