Sold By Philip Dodd
14 Lovell Street, Goolwa South SA 5214
Web ID: #1P1897
First home opportunityIn an established and private garden setting this 2-3 bedroom timber frame home offers a fabulous opportunity to renovate or redevelop.
Popular location within walking distance of both the river and golf course plus a large reserve area is nearby.
The improvements include:
* Open plan lounge and dine with reverse cycle air conditioning
* Galley kitchen with ample bench space and electric facilities
* 2-3 bedrooms (or office)
* Functional wet area including shower alcove, toilet and vanity
* Garage/workshop and garden shed
* Private garden setting with established trees and shrubs
14 Lovell Street will suit a wide range of buyers for holiday or permanent living. Enjoy the proximity to nearby attractions including the South Lakes Golf Course, Goolwa Regatta Club, boat ramps and popular eateries and playgrounds. Take a bike ride or stroll to Goolwa Beach and the Encounter Bike Trail.
For inspection arrangements contact Sole selling agents Dodd and Page Pty Ltd. RLA 1381. Members of the Real Estate Institute of South Australia since 1922.
Port Elliot Office located at 51 The Strand, Port Elliot. Office 08 8554 2029 Philip Dodd 0409 094 202 firstname.lastname@example.org