Sold By Philip Dodd
18 Hutton Street, Port Elliot SA 5212
Web ID: #1P2075
Character Bungalow in Central TownshipThis Circa 1947 home of local builder Les Brittain has been a private residence for just 2 families over 70 years.
Architect design extensions in the mid 1980's transformed the original 4 room brick cottage whilst retaining many of the original features including polished Jarrah floors, ornate fire surrounds, leadlights and lofty 3m high ceilings.
Features of this solid brick home include:
* North aspect family room with slow combustion heater
* Separate formal lounge room with split reverse cycle air conditioning
* Master bedroom with ornate fireplace
* Versatile family room or formal dine
* Modern kitchen with island bench and dishwasher
* Gas cooktop, electric oven and range hood
* 2 additional bedrooms on the southern wing
* Lead light windows to central passage entrance
* Sleep out for office or storage
* Return verandah overlooking the front yard
* Electric hot water service, NBN connected, new septic, CED connection
* Bathroom with shower over bath and vanity, separate toilet
Situated on a corner allotment of some 586m2 the property overlooks Lakala Reserve and enjoys views to the hills.
From this central township location, both Horseshoe Bay and Boomer Beach are just a short stroll from 18 Hutton Street.
Equally convenient is The Strand for shopping, popular eateries and the heritage listed buildings popular with locals and visitors alike.
18 Hutton Street offers a rare opportunity to secure an versatile brick home in a tightly held location in the historic township.
To arrange your inspection with sole selling agents Dodd & Page Pty Ltd RLA 1381. Members of the Real Estate Institute of South Australia since 1922.
Philip Dodd 0409 094 202
Port Elliot Office 08 8554 2029
51 The Strand, Port Elliot