Sold by Philip Dodd
2 Young Street, Port Elliot SA 5212
Web ID: #1P2118
"Grosvenor Cottage"Situated in the historic central township, this unique early settler's cottage has been attractively upgraded whilst retaining many of its original features.
Comprising some 6 main rooms with dual street frontages, "Grosvenor Cottage" is centrally located, close to all the numerous attractions of the historic Port Elliot township (Circa 1851).
Property features include:
* Family living area with reverse cycle air conditioning
* Separate lounge with jarrah hardwood floors and ornate fireplace
* Modern kitchen upgraded with dishwasher, electric stove and air conditioning
* Adjoins family dine and covered outdoor entertaining area
* Accommodation includes master bedroom, second twin bedroom and detached bunk room
* Fully tiled bathroom with claw foot bath, overhead shower and vanity
* Separate toilet in the wet area
* Landscaped north aspect courtyard garden area with wood fired pizza oven
* Carport from Arthur Street adjoins bunk room and garage storage
On a manageable site area of some 255m2, "Grosvenor Cottage" offers a truly delightful blend of old and modern, casual and "chic" in a world of its own.
For further property details and to arrange a private inspection, contact sole selling agents Dodd & Page Pty Ltd RLA 1381. Members of the Real Estate Institute of South Australia since 1922.
Philip Dodd 0409 094 202
Office: 51 The Strand, Port Elliot
Ph: 08 8554 2029