Sold By Philip Dodd
22 Carfax Street, Port Elliot SA 5212
Web ID: #1P2095
Beach side of the main roadUnder instructions from the executor of the estate, this Circa 1986 brick veneer and tiled roof home is for most genuine sale.
Handy to all the attractions, beaches and local shopping of the main township, this well-proportioned family home ideal for permanent or holiday living or alternatively would be ideal as a rental investment.
Property features include:
* Formal lounge of generous proportions with tiled flooring and storage cupboards
* Country style kitchen/ dine with electric facilities and timber joinery overlooks rear garden
* 3 double bedrooms all with built in robes
* Bathroom with shower, bath and vanity
* Separate toilet and laundry
* Wide front and rear verandas with concrete paving
* Secure garaging/ storage under main roof
* Land area of some 712m2 approx. with secure fencing
* Established fruit trees and shrubs
Well located to access the many appealing features of the Port Elliot township and coastline, 22 Carfax Street can be inspected by appointment with sole selling agents Dodd & Page Pty Ltd - RLA 1381.
All written offers submitted.
Members of the Real Estate Institute of South Australia since 1922.
Philip Dodd 0409 094 202
51 The Stand, Port Elliot
Office ph: 08 8554 2029