SOLD by Philip Dodd
22 Rosetta Avenue, Hayborough SA 5211
Web ID: #1P2199
Blue Haze overlooking Stringer ReserveSituated on the beach side of the main road, this circa 1960s renovated brick cottage is situated on a large level allotment of some 960m2.
Oliver's Reef and the sandy shoreline at Hayborough Beach are just a short walk away, past "Stringer Reserve", with sea views across to the offshore islands of the Victor Harbor Coastline.
Property features include:
* Formal lounge with split reverse cycle air conditioning and slow combustion wood heater
* Updated kitchen with electric facilities and ample storage
* 3 bedrooms all with built in robes
* Renovated bathroom including bath, shower recess and vanity
* Sun room / rear porch overlooking outdoor entertaining area
* Secure garaging with brick workshop/ storage plus double carport and garden shed
* Detached games room for versatile family options
* Securely fenced rear yard, ideal for pets and kids to play
Approximately 250m walk to the beach and surf and handy to local shopping, "Blue Haze" is ready for a new owner to enjoy the location with options to redevelop the generously proportioned and level 960m2 site (subject to statutory consents).
Price Reduced $585,000 - $610,000
For property details and inspection arrangements contact sole selling agents Dodd & Page Pty Ltd. RLA 1381. Members of the Real Estate Institute of South Australia since 1922.
Philip Dodd 0409 094 202
Head Office: 51 The Strand, Port Elliot Ph: 08 8554 2029