Sold By Philip Dodd
24 Harbour View Terrace, Victor Harbor SA 5211
Web ID: #1P1947
Character Home near Kent ReserveJust 100m walk to the picturesque coastal reserve and walkway to the beach this solid construction 3 bedroom home is located on a large corner allotment of some 770m2.
In an established garden setting the home enjoys a picturesque outlook to Franklin Island in the Encounter Lakes residential development.
Property Features include:
• Solid construction brick home Circa 1950's
• New roof and 1.5kw solar panels installed
• Comprises 3 double bedrooms plus sunroom
• Formal lounge with slow combustion heater
• Separate country style kitchen with electric and wood stove
• Ornate ceiling cornices and wide entrance/ passage ways
• Modern tiled bathroom with separate laundry and rear porch
• Wide semi enclosed back veranda for outdoor living and entertaining
• 4 bay solid construction garage workshop with 2 roller doors
• Established garden setting with numerous fruit trees
• Rain water storage and secure fencing to all boundaries
• All electric facilities with heat pump electric hot water service
Well maintained as a family residence the offering for sale of 24 Harbour View Terrace provides an excellent opportunity to secure a home with many traditional and appealing features in a picturesque and popular setting handy to the beach, coastal reserve and attractions of Franklin Island.
For further property details or to arrange an inspection, contact sole selling agents Dodd & Page Pty Ltd. Members of the Real Estate Institute of South Australia since 1922.
Philip Dodd 0409 094 202
Office: 51 The Strand, Port Elliot
Phone; 08 8554 2029