Sold By Philip Dodd
36 Goolwa Road, Middleton SA 5213
Web ID: #1P2020
Cottage weekender on corner allotmentSituated in the old Middleton Township, this much loved family holiday home has been upgraded and maintained by the same owners for some 20 years.
Comprising some 6 main rooms, the kitchen and wet areas have been renovated in recent years to offer clean and very serviceable assets to the accommodation on offer.
Property Features include:
* Modern kitchen with pantry cupboard, electric facilities and ample bench space
* Sparkling tiled bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
* Laundry facilities plumbed into a compact space
* Comprising 3 double size bedrooms with carpets and drapes
* Kitchen/ dine complimented by central utility room and formal lounge
* Reverse cycle split system, electric hot water service and solar panels installed
* Front timber balcony enjoys treetop views over the township
* Secure fenced rear yard with carport, garden shed, extensive brick and bluestone paving
* Rain water storage, easy care low maintenance gardens, shrubs and hedges
This well presented 3 bedroom cottage is centrally located in the historic township.
Walk to the established and diverse local township shopping including tavern, bakery, pharmacy, surf shop, plus the new Middleton's Point retail outlet for fuel, post office, minimart and café.
36 Goolwa Road, Middleton combines a special opportunity to secure a valuable central township holding with exceptional future development options (STC).
For property details and inspection arrangements contact sole selling Dodd & Page Pty Ltd RLA 1381. Members of the Real Estate Institute of South Australia since 1922.
Philip Dodd 0409 094 202
Port Elliot Office 08 8554 2029
51 The Strand, Port Elliot