Sold by Philip Dodd
7-9 Golding Street, Goolwa Beach SA 5214
Web ID: #1P2182
Family home on double allotmentElevated position with sunny northern aspect and paved circular drive entrance in an established garden setting.
Brick veneer and tiled roof home on a land area of 1778m2 approx. with ample undercover storage for cars, boat and a caravan.
The residential improvements include an attractively tiled kitchen, meals preparation area, dine and lounge.
With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a versatile second living area/ sunroom, 7-9 Golding Street is sure to attract interest from active retirees or a growing young family.
Property features include:
* Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
* Double size bedrooms 2 and 3 with carpets and curtains
* Reverse cycle air conditioning and slow combustion wood heater to family living area
* Updated kitchen with Bosch appliances, quality storage and ample bench space
* Tiled sunroom / family area overlooks private, established rear garden
* Rain water storage for garden use and filtered supply to kitchen
* Garden sheds, extensive paving and established fruit trees with irrigation
* Double garage/ workshop with electric roller door access
* Semi enclosed carport between garage and house, room for 2 vehicles with high clearance roller door
* Front and rear timber balconies with hand rails
* Additional storage under the house and room to park a caravan on site
In an established and shaded garden setting, 7-9 Golding Street offers a quiet refuge called "home" in a quiet street, conveniently located to the attractions of South Goolwa including South Lakes Golf Course, Aquatic Club, boat ramp and the beach with access to the pristine Coorong and Murray Mouth.
Inspection by appointment with sole selling agent Dodd and Page Pty Ltd RLA 1381 - Members of the Real Estate Institute of South Australia since 1922.
Philip Dodd 0409 094 202
Head Office: 51 The Strand, Port Elliot Ph: 08 8554 2029