Sold By Philip Dodd
74 Esplanade , Middleton SA 5213
Web ID: #1P2018
Classic Beachfront Position and ViewsAdjacent to the expansive coastal reserve and just a 200m walk to the surf at Middleton Point.
'Beach Point' enjoys panoramic coast views from the Coorong in the east to Seagull Island offshore from Horseshoe Bay at Port Elliot in the south west.
The popular Encounter Bikeway trail meanders on the seaside of 74 Esplanade and this modest and comfortable 3 bedroom holiday home is increasingly surrounded by 'Esplanade McMansions' to capitalise on the uninterrupted surf and sea views available at Middleton.
Property features include:
* 3 bedroom timber frame home with 2 living areas
* Lounge/ dine with split reverse cycle air conditioning
* Galley style kitchen has been upgraded plus the tiled bathroom
* Separate front sunroom to soak up the panoramic views
* Appointments include appropriate and serviceable floor coverings, light fittings and window treatments
* Paved driveway to secure fenced rear yard and colourbond garage/ workshop
* Paved north aspect outdoor living area in an established lawn and treed rear yard
* Level 760m2 allotment with south/ north orientation
* No encumbrances or easements applicable
* Rain water storage and pressure pump
'Beach Point' at 74 Esplanade offers a fabulous opportunity to secure a clean and tidy Circa 1970's holiday home, with potential for future residential redevelopment (subject to consents) to construct an imposing 2 storey residence to take best advantage of the uninterrupted surf and coastal views.
Walk to local shopping, the popular Abbott Reserve or chill out in the surf (subject to seasonal whale sightings)
Vendor requests all written offers be submitted!
For details and inspection arrangements contact sole selling agents and holiday property managers Dodd & Page Pty Ltd RLA 1381. Members of the Real Estate Institute of South Australia since 1922.
Philip Dodd 0409 094 202
Port Elliot Office 08 8554 2029
51 The Strand, Port Elliot