SOLD by Philip Dodd
87 Crozier Road, Victor Harbor SA 5211
Web ID: #1P2272
Character Residence in Central TownshipThis solid brick construction circa 1950's residence is generously proportioned and situated on a corner allotment of some 750m2.
Maintained in original condition with the addition of ducted reverse cycle air conditioning the home would respond with charm of a by gone era for refurbishment and upgrading.
Currently tenanted until April 2022 inspection is by appointment.
Property features include:
• Spacious formal lounge with ornate high ceilings and timber flooring
• Master bedroom of generous proportions with full wall of BIR
• Bedroom 2 and 3 both doubles, plus a sleepout/study
• Country style kitchen/dining with electric stove
• Versatile rear porch with separate laundry and toilet adjacent
• Traditional bathroom with shower, bath and vanity
• Carport and solid brick garage, accessed from second road frontage
In an established rose garden setting, with trees and shrubs, 87 Crozier Rd is conveniently located to the Victor Harbor shopping centre, main street, town beaches and the High School.
The solid brick and tiled roof construction home comprises of some 160m2 of dedicated living area, on a level corner allotment. The sale of 87 Crozier Rd with rental income at settlement and the opportunity to upgrade the decor and original building features at a convenient time in the future.
For additional property details & inspection arrangements, contact sole selling agents
Dodd and Page Pty Ltd. RLA 1381
Members of the Real Estate Institute of South Australia since 1922
Philip Dodd 0409 094 202
Head Office: 51 The Strand, Port Elliot, SA 5212
Phone: 08 8554 2029