10-12 Waterport Road, Port Elliot SA 5212
Web ID: #1P2206
Rural living with coastal views to Basham's BeachSituated on the outskirts of the main township this master built one owner home is strategically positioned to capture sea views over the Basham's Beach Regional Park to the Coorong Coastline.
The wide fronted 2 acre holding has an established grove of some 250 mature olive trees and a European ambience reflecting the long standing family ownership.
The brick and brick veneer home comprising some 190m2 of living is complimented by and additional family living/ kitchen area attached via a breezeway and sitting room.
Feature timber joinery to the living areas of the principal residence are a statement of quality craftsmanship and the sunken lounge with slow combustion wood heater plus split reverse cycle air conditioning and an overhead fan.
Window shutters have been installed for privacy and weather protection whilst the rose garden, blue stone paving and central water feature offer a peaceful environment to appreciate the coastal tranquility of the established setting.
All three bedrooms are generously proportioned and the 2 bathrooms provide accommodation needs for family and friends.
The extensive array of garaging, workshop and garden sheds can accommodate 3-4 vehicles undercover with a built in wood fired pizza oven and wine cellar as well.
Additional property features include:
* Brick and brick veneer construction with tiled roof
* Tiled front and rear verandas
* Semi enclosed pergola area with garden courtyard
* Casual second family room with full kitchen, gas stove and wine cellar
* Sitting/ reading room with garden outlook
* Electric hot water service, reverse cycle air conditioner x2, security alarm system, NBN connected
* Paved north aspect outdoor entertaining area
* Car garage with electric roller door
* Double carport plus additional under cover storage
* Rain water tank with pressure pump to kitchens and laundry
10-12 Waterport Road on 2 acres offers a truly coastal rural lifestyle opportunity in an established garden setting with versatile options for the next owner.
The combination of coastal views, hand crafted joinery, numerous outbuildings and established Mediterranean orchard setting on a manageable rural allotment is sure to impress.
For property details and inspection arrangements contact sole selling agents Dodd & Page Pty Ltd. RLA 1381. Members of the Real Estate Institute of South Australia since 1922.
Philip Dodd 0409 094 202
Head Office: 51 The Strand, Port Elliot Ph: 08 8554 2029