$495,000 - $515,000
11 Glen Allen Road, Middleton SA 5213
Web ID: #1P1688
One Street to the BeachSituated just 1 street to the popular sandy surf beach at Middleton this brick veneer and colour bond roof construction 4 bedroom home is ideal for holiday living with family and friends all year round.
Well presented both inside and out the home offers multiple living and entertaining area options including an elevated timber deck with sea views and a semi detached rumpus room.
Property features include:
* Well appointed kitchen with pantry overlooking the family meals area.
* Generously proportioned lounge/living area with split reverse cycle air conditioning.
* Bathroom with separate toilet, bath, shower and vanity.
* Master bedroom has walk in robe and ensuite toilet/vanity.
* As new floor coverings throughout
* Semi enclosed carport plus lock up colour bond garage/ storage
* A semi detached and lined rumpus room.
* Plenty of offstreet parking with room for a boat/caravan and visitor's cars.
* Timber deck capturing views to the beach, surf and ocean.
* Securely fenced, established lawns on a large 974m2 allotment.
* Rear access to second road frontage.
* 100m stroll via walkway to Encounter Bikeway and the beach.
This well positioned beachside home is ideally suited to family holiday living or as a rental investment.
Currently tenanted, inspection by appointment.
For more details contact Dodd & Page RLA 1381 Members of the Real Estate Institute of South Australia since 1922. 51 The Strand, Port Elliot 08 8554 2029 Philip Dodd 0409 094 202 email@example.com