11 William Street, Middleton SA 5213
Web ID: #1P2110
Four bedroom Home in Central TownshipThis well presented, low maintenance Cyprus pine construction home has been a wonderful weekend retreat for the extended family.
In a landscaped and established garden setting, corner allotment, 11 William Street enjoys a sunny north orientation and is just a stroll to the bakery, shopping and the Tavern.
Property Features include:
* Spacious open plan kitchen/ dine with gas stove, reverse cycle air conditioning and ample bench space
* Formal lounge/ TV room with carpets and drapes
* 4 bedrooms, ideal for family accommodation
* Separate toilet and laundry
* Extensive paving and semi enclosed outdoor entertaining area
* Gas heating, electric hot water service and overhead fans throughout
* 2 garden sheds for storage
* Secure rear yard with colour-bond fencing
* Upgraded Envirocycle septic system
Well-appointed and well presented, this appealing 4 bedroom home is ideally suited to year round family fun and coastal living.
Walking distance to all township facilities and popular reserves that lead to the surf at Middleton Point, 11 William Street is ready for the next family and friends to enjoy.
For further property details and to arrange a private inspection, contact sole selling agents Dodd & Page Pty Ltd RLA 1381. Members of the Real Estate Institute of South Australia since 1922.
Philip Dodd 0409 094 202
Office: 51 The Strand, Port Elliot
Ph: 08 8554 2029