Expressions of Interest closing 22/08/2022
12 Hutton Street, Port Elliot SA 5212
Web ID: #1P2326
Family Home in Central TownshipUnder instruction from the executor of the estate, this well appointed brick veneer and tiled roof home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance to the heritage listed Granite Headlands and Boomer Beach.
In an established garden setting of some 1300m² land area, the property will interest real estate enthusiasts looking to secure ownership in the sought-after historic township.
Property features include:
• Formal and family living areas with feature timber flooring.
• Well appointed north aspect kitchen overlooking paved outdoor living.
• Large rumpus room for versatile family options.
• Three double bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robe
• Master bathroom includes shower, bath and vanity with separate toilet.
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout plus gas heating.
• Solar panels installed and electric hot water service.
• Double garage with electric roller doors and drive through option.
• Separate entrance to carport ideal for boat/trailer.
• Extensive paving with retaining walls and rainwater storage.
• Easy care coastal garden setting with cul-de-sac frontage to Hutton Street.
• Walking distance convenience to shopping on The Strand, Lakala Reserve and the popular beaches of the Port Elliot township.
Rarely do properties of this size and generous land area become available and 12 Hutton Street is sure to create a fantastic opportunity for either permanent or lifestyle buyers.
For Sale by EOI (date to be advised)
For additional property details and arrangements re inspection contact Sole Selling Agents Dodd and Page Pty Ltd
Members of the Real Estate Institute of South Australia Since 1922 RLA 1381
Dodd and Page Port Elliot office: 08 8554 2029
Philip Dodd: 0409 094 202