142 Canterbury Road, Victor Harbor SA 5211
Web ID: #1P2247
Attention First Home BuyersSituated in Central Victor Harbor, just west of the main shopping centre and popular township coastline, this 3 bedroom brick veneer home with tiled roof, would create an ideal opportunity for first home buyers or as a rental investment.
With a picturesque rural outlook the conventional design and floor plan includes 2 living areas and a central kitchen.
Property features include:
• Formal lounge/dine with carpets and split R/C air conditioning
• Kitchen with electric appliances and walk in pantry
• Family room with sliding door to paved outdoor entertaining
• 3 bedrooms all with carpets and window treatments
• 1 bathroom with separate toilet and separate laundry
• Undercover parking UMR
• Garden sheds for storage
• Fully fenced rear yard with access for boat or van
• Established fruit trees and landscaping on corner allotment of 776m2
Handy to schools, sporting facilities and the nearby interconnecting Ring Road, 142 Canterbury and Crozier Road is well positioned to all the attractions and facilities of Central Victor Harbor.
For property details and inspection arrangements contact sole selling agents
Dodd & Page Pty Ltd. RLA 1381.
Members of the Real Estate Institute of South Australia since 1922.
Philip Dodd 0409 094 202
Head Office: 51 The Strand, Port Elliot Ph: 08 8554 2029