Sold by Philip Dodd
17 Higgins Terrace, Middleton SA 5213
Web ID: #1P2189
Family friendly beach house with sea views over reserveJust 150m walk to the surf at 'Middleton Point', this 5 bedroom beach house overlooks the picturesque Abbott Reserve and enjoys sea views to the Coorong Coastline.
Circa 2006 construction timber framed 2 storey home with ample accommodation for family and friends and a seaside balcony for outdoor living and entertaining.
Property features include:
* Spacious open plan living area on upper level with timber veneer flooring
* Well appointed kitchen with all electric appliances, dishwasher and pantry storage
* Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
* Timber balcony designed to capture the surf and Coorong Coastline views
* Downstairs includes up to 4 dedicated bedrooms and second large family living area
* Master bathroom with spa, shower and vanity
* Internal access from garage under the main roof with drive through to rear fenced yard
* Land area of some 680m2 with protected easterly orientation over reserve
* Additional appointments include ducted reverse cycle air conditioning plus overhead fans and gas hot water service, solar panels installed
* Security alarm system, underground power supply plus NBN connection
Perfectly positioned to take advantage of the numerous year round attractions of Middleton Beach, the surf, bike track and the tennis courts and playground at Abbott Reserve, this 2 storey home is ready for a new family ownership in 2021 and beyond.
For further property information contact sole selling agents Dodd & Page Pty Ltd RLA 1381, Members of the Real Estate Institute of South Australia since 1922.
Philip Dodd 0409 094 202
Office: 51 The Strand, Port Elliot SA
Ph: 08 8554 2029