Home » Sales » Residential » Modern Mansion in Dress Circle Location. Open for Inspection 12 noon Saturday 12/06/2021
Expressions of Interest
2 Fernbank Road, Victor Harbor SA 5211
Web ID: #1P2221
Modern Mansion in Dress Circle Location.
Situated in the dress circle of residential property in central Victor Harbor, this imposing 2 storey home of gracious proportions enjoys elevated & panoramic coastal views from both levels.
Open for Inspection 12 noon Saturday 12/06/2021
On a large, landscaped corner allotment of some 1300m2, the easterly orientation includes permanent sea views stretching from Granite Island across the bay to Olivers Reef, Chiton & beyond to the Coorong Coastline.
The residential improvements comprise an undercover area of approximately 460m2 including 12 main rooms, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathroom & 4 powder rooms.
Meticulously appointed & presented, 2 Fernbank Road is indeed a gracious & substantial residence in a leafy setting now selling, after 20 years with the current owners.
Property Features Include:
* Formal tiled entrance hall with chandelier lighting
* Formal lounge & formal dining room with ornate ceiling roses & feature timber floors
* Entertainers' kitchen with blackwood timber cupboards, gas hotplates & electric facilities
* Separate breakfast dining room adjoins the meals preparation area
* Casual family living room with open fireplace & separate office with French doors to private paved courtyard
* Accommodation options include 4 generous bedrooms, all with views to the coast
* Master bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite
* On the upper level is a grand family lounge room & kitchenette facilities
* All 4 bedrooms have extensive storage, new carpets throughout & picturesque views to the coastline
* Heating & cooling is managed by ducted reverse cycle air conditioning upstairs & 3x reverse cycle air conditioners downstairs, plus plumbed for gas
* There are 4 powder rooms over the 2 levels & patio for outdoor living and entertaining
* With a paved circular driveway offering plenty of parking space, there is under cover parking for 2 large vehicles, plus storage under the main roof
The location is centrally convenient to all township services & facilities & approximately a 400m walk to the beach adjacent Bridge Terrace.
The grand style of 2 Fernbank Road, the first class appointments, high ceilings with ornate ceiling roses combine to provide family & privileged guests comfort & space, of a bygone era, combined with modern conveniences & appointments.
For property details & inspection arrangements contact sole selling agents Dodd & Page Pty Ltd. RLA 1381. Members of the Real Estate Institute of South Australia since 1922.
Philip Dodd 0409 094 202
Head Office: 51 The Strand, Port Elliot Ph: 08 8554 2029