New Price $595,000 - $625,000
22 Rosetta Avenue, Hayborough SA 5211
Web ID: #1P2199
"Blue Haze" overlooking Stringer ReserveSituated on the beach side of the main road, this circa 1960s renovated brick cottage is situated on a large level allotment of some 960m2.
Oliver's Reef and the sandy shoreline at Hayborough Beach are just a short walk away, past "Stringer Reserve", with sea views across to the offshore islands of the Victor Harbor Coastline.
Property features include:
* Formal lounge with split reverse cycle air conditioning and slow combustion wood heater
* Updated kitchen with electric facilities and ample storage
* 3 bedrooms all with built in robes
* Renovated bathroom including bath, shower recess and vanity
* Sun room / rear porch overlooking outdoor entertaining area
* Secure garaging with brick workshop/ storage plus double carport and garden shed
* Detached games room for versatile family options
* Securely fenced rear yard, ideal for pets and kids to play
Approximately 250m walk to the beach and surf and handy to local shopping, "Blue Haze" is ready for a new owner to enjoy the location with options to redevelop the generously proportioned and level 960m2 site (subject to statutory consents).
For property details and inspection arrangements contact sole selling agents Dodd & Page Pty Ltd. RLA 1381. Members of the Real Estate Institute of South Australia since 1922.
Philip Dodd 0409 094 202
Head Office: 51 The Strand, Port Elliot Ph: 08 8554 2029