31 McLeod Road, Middleton SA 5213
Web ID: #1P1977
2 Streets to the BeachConstructed by award winning local master builder, this custom built 2 storey holiday home is located on a large corner allotment and just moments to the surf.
The living area on the upper level enjoys glimpses to the surf and ocean and has 2 timber balconies to compliment the casual relaxed floor plan and modern architecture.
Property features include:
* Spacious open plan living with dine/ living and split reverse cycle air conditioning
* Kitchen area has electric facilities, wide breakfast bench and ample build in cupboard space
* The front and rear timber balconies extend the BBQ and outdoor living option
* Downstairs there are 3 double bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
* Master bedroom with ensuite
* Second bathroom with spa, shower, vanity plus separate toilet
* Tiled flooring downstairs and timber flooring upstairs
* Carport plus storage room and laundry facilities
* Paving and fencing to secure fenced rear yard
* Lawned areas front and back
* Large level corner allotment of 894m2 approx.
This master built home is ideal for family beachside holiday living with the popular amenities including bike track and sandy surf beach readily accessible via Surfside Court and across Roscrow Reserve.
31 Mcleod Road has been well maintained by current owners and popular as a holiday rental in this sought after beachside address near Surfers Beach, Middleton.
For inspection arrangements contact sole selling agents Dodd & Page Pty Ltd RLA 1381. Members of the real estate institute of South Australia since 1922.
Philip Dodd 0409 094 202
Office: 51 The Strand, Port Elliot SA
08 8554 2029