3/22 Strangways Avenue, Hayborough SA 5211
Web ID: #1P2195
300m Walk to the BeachSituated on the beach side of the main road, this strata title unit is ideally located as an affordable family weekend retreat or as a rental investment.
Just 300m walk to the beach and handy to local shopping, this deceptively spacious unit is sure to attract wide interest from diverse buyer groups.
Property features include:
* Brick and timber frame construction
* Open plan living area with tiled flooring and split reverse cycle air conditioning
* Well-appointed kitchen with ample storage and bench space plus electric stove
* 3 bedrooms with timber veneer flooring
* Functional bathroom comprising shower, vanity and toilet with extensive tiling
* Separate laundry and private rear courtyard garden
* Gas hot water service, mains water, sewer and NBN connected
* Semi enclosed front verandah
* Secure garaging with roller door and access to rear yard
With a frontage to Narinna Avenue, unit 3 is just a short walk to the sandy beaches of Hayborough, protected by Oliver's Reef.
In an established setting, this 3 bedroom unit with 2 living areas is available for inspection by appointment with sole selling agents Dodd & Page Pty Ltd. RLA 1381. Members of the Real Estate Institute of South Australia since 1922.
Philip Dodd 0409 094 202
Head Office: 51 The Strand, Port Elliot Ph: 08 8554 2029