Home » Sales » Residential » Lifestyle investment in rural setting Offers Closing 18/06/2021 Open for Inspection 11AM Saturday 12/06/2021
Expressions of Interest
42-44 Waterport Road, Port Elliot SA 5212
Web ID: #1P2223
Lifestyle investment in rural setting
Situated on the outskirts of the township, this circa 1860 stone cottage has undergone a modern transformation and additions, to create a two-storey home in a private and secluded setting.
Offers Closing 18/06/2021
Open for Inspection 11AM Saturday 12/06/2021
The residential improvements compromise 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 spacious living areas, whilst retaining the original stone cottage character, blended with executive quality appointments, including ducted R/C air conditioning, tiled flooring, and an outdoor entertaining area in keeping with a tropical escape.
In a fully landscaped setting with undercover parking for three cars and a boat, 42-44 Waterport offers a fabulous lifestyle opportunity handy to the township and coastal surf beaches.
Property features include:
* Spacious open planned living area with tiled flooring and high 3m ceilings.
* Cedar windows and French doors open to landscaped outdoor living and entertaining areas.
* Well planned kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, gas cooktop, fan forced oven and rangehood.
Ample storage with soft close fittings, breakfast bench and island bar.
* "Regency" slow combustor heater plus ducted R/C air conditioning throughout.
* Master bedroom with baltic pine floors, feature timber ceilings and deluxe ensuite.
* Second bathroom with deep set bath, shower, vanity, and toilet.
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 with ample built-in storage.
* Study (bedroom 4) with ornate fireplace and baltic pine floors.
* Versatile family room on an upper level with easterly aspect, tree top views to the coastline.
* Well-equipped laundry with storage, bench tops and rear access.
* Outdoor landscaping includes extensive sandstone paving plus established coastal vegetation and mature date palms.
* Garaging compromises 3 bay colourbond shed plus full workshop and high clearance carport for boat or van.
* Second driveway entrance for additional off-street parking.
* 20 solar panels installed plus solar/electric HWS.
* Rainwater storage with pressure pump and filter to kitchen.
Packed full of features, this appealing blend of old and new on a fully landscaped level homesite of some 986m2 is for most definite sale, as the vendors have purchased another property.
For property details and inspection arrangements contact sole selling agents Dodd & Page Pty Ltd. RLA 1381. Members of the Real Estate Institute of South Australia since 1922.
Philip Dodd 0409 094 202
Head Office: 51 The Strand, Port Elliot Ph: 08 8554 2029