Sold By Philip Dodd
46 Hero Avenue, Middleton SA 5213
Web ID: #1P2008
Beachside Location plus potential!Currently comprising a comfortable 2 bedroom weekender on a large elevated corner allotment of some 810m2.
Enjoying glimpses to the surf and coastline, future residential redevelopment of the site makes this a great family lifestyle investment (subject to consents).
Property Features Include:
* 2 living areas including lounge with split reverse cycle air conditioner
* 2 bedrooms with carpet
* Tiled bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
* Separate tiled laundry area and electric hot water service
* Double carport under main roof
* Established coastal garden setting with native trees and shrubs to boundary offers a private and protected environment for further residential development
* Approximately 150m walk to the surf and pristine sandy beach.
46 Hero Avenue offers a wonderful opportunity to enjoy now, rent out and then redevelop in the future. A 2 storey, 4 bedroom, 2 living area new home could take best advantage of the elevation, position and views. Subject to statutory approvals the residential redevelopment could be a fabulous result for the next owner, with the option to occupy now and enjoy.
For inspection arrangements contact sole selling agents Dodd & Page Pty Ltd RLA 1381. Members of the real estate institute of South Australia since 1922.
Philip Dodd 0409 094 202
Office: 51 The Strand, Port Elliot SA
08 8554 2029