7 Gregory Street, Port Elliot SA 5212
Web ID: #1P2222
Rental investment opportunity near school and overlooking reserveSituated in a quiet cul-de-sac, this 3 bedroom brick veneer home enjoys picturesque views across an expansive reserve to the main township.
Property Features Include
* Open plan lounge and dine with wall unit reverse cycle air conditioning
* Well appointed kitchen, with all electric facilities and panoramic views over adjacent reserve
* 3 double bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
* Bathroom comprises shower, bath and vanity
* Separate toilet and separate laundry with rear access
* Concrete drive to carport under main roof
* Paved pergola area and north facing front verandah
* Garden shed, electric hot water service (as new)
* Easy care lawns and established shrubs on a level allotment of some 515m2
* Securely fenced for kids and pets
Just a short walk to the Port Elliot Primary School, kindy and adjoining reserve area this 3 bedroom home is currently tenanted until September 2021.
For property details and inspection arrangements contact sole selling agents Dodd & Page Pty Ltd. RLA 1381. Members of the Real Estate Institute of South Australia since 1922.
Philip Dodd 0409 094 202
Head Office: 51 The Strand, Port Elliot Ph: 08 8554 2029