683 Port Elliot Road, Port Elliot SA 5212
Web ID: #1P2019
Rural Living with Coastal Views on 22 AcresExclusive elevated acreage located between the coastal townships of Middleton and Port Elliot with panoramic views across the rural landscape to the Bashams Beach Regional Park and ocean.
Comprising 22 acres (9.03ha) of fertile cropping and grazing land with 2 road frontages and modern residential improvements strategically sited to capitalise on the breathtaking coastal views.
Property features include:
* Circa 1990 brick and brick veneer home with spacious formal and family living areas
* Formal lounge/ dine with feature masonry wood fire fireplace
* Modern kitchen and dine with split R/C air conditioning and quality bench tops
* 3 double bedrooms with built in robes, master with built in robes and ensuite
* Master bathroom is a functional 3 way design with bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet
* 4th bedroom/ office with wireless NBN connected
* Circular drive with established trees and shrubs leads to double garage under main roof
* 4 bay workshop garage plus separate 4 bay hay/ implement shed
* Ample rain water storage with pressure pump to the residence
* Fully equipped bore with header tank and gravity feed to stock troughs and toilets
* Fenced to 3 main paddocks with dam catchment from winter creek
* Holding paddocks and cattle crush plus electric fencing to boundaries and orchard
* Mains water connected to compliment the bore and rain water storage
683 Port Elliot Road is located in a highly sought after position between popular seaside townships with other rural holding adjacent.
Approximately 1.5km walk to the Bashams Beach Regional Park and Encounter Bikeway and trail, the sea views, position, rich and fertile soils make 683 Port Elliot Road a truly outstanding lifestyle investment on the Southern Fleurieu Peninsula.
For details and inspection arrangements contact sole selling Dodd & Page Pty Ltd RLA 1381. Members of the Real Estate Institute of South Australia since 1922.
Philip Dodd 0409 094 202
Port Elliot Office 08 8554 2029
51 The Strand, Port Elliot