Dodd & Page Pty Ltd is a family-owned Real Estate business established by Walter Dodd and Frank Page in 1922 in Port Elliot.
In 1949 Keith and Mary Dodd became sole directors and today Dodd and Page is owned and managed by their son Philip.
With three generations of family ownership, the staff and management of Dodd and Page are enormously proud of our heritage and eager to maintain our industry leadership into the 21st century.
Over 100 years on Dodd & Page remains at the original Port Elliot location. Renovated to adapt to our growing business, we continue to offer excellent quality and service.