Disclaimer and Privacy
Dodd and Page Pty Ltd RLA 1381 makes no warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information relating to the property. Some information has been obtained from third parties including Government searches and has not been independently verified. Accordingly, no warranty, representation or undertaking, whether expressed or implied, is made and no responsibility is accepted by Dodd and Page Pty Ltd as to the accuracy of any part of this, or any further information supplied by Dodd and Page Pty Ltd or on behalf of our vendors, whether orally or in writing.
The information is general information only and any examples given are for illustrative purposes only. The information provided does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or requirements. We recommend that you obtain independent financial, legal and taxation advice before making any decision. Any price guidance is not a valuation and should not be relied on or treated as such. Prices, if indicated, have been estimated based on recent market evidence in the locality for comparable properties, to the extent available. Prices may not include GST.
Information that is gathered from visitors
- In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor's IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
- Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
- Where registration is required, the visitor's email, username and other information will be stored on the server.
How the Information is used
- The information is used to enhance the vistor's experience when using the website to display personalised content and possibly advertising.
- E-mail addresses and other contact information will not be given, sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
- E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates, if you have explicitly requested this.
- If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in the e-mail that you receive.
- You can contact us to see what information we have collected about you, and can request us to remove any and all information about you.
- You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
- Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
Your personal information will not be released unless the law permits it or your permission is given. We provide a secure environment and a reliable system but you should be aware that there may be inherent risks associated with the transmission of information via the Internet. For those who do not wish to use the Internet, we provide alternative ways of obtaining and providing information.